If you are an employer or the director of a limited company who draws a salary, it is a legal requirement that you calculate and deduct Income Tax and National Insurance from your employees' wages and ensure that payments are made to HM Revenue & Customs in a timely fashion.
Pay As You Earn (PAYE) is the method by which this is done and as with Self Assessment Tax Returns, Corporation Tax and VAT Returns, it can be a time consuming and frustrating experience trying to manage it yourself.
Employment law is constantly changing and keeping up with tax codes, tax allowances, minimum wage rates, tax credits, statutory sick pay, maternity pay, paternity pay and more can be a full time job. Not to mention the actual office time it takes you to produce wageslips and make payments.
Save yourself time and money by outsourcing your payroll function to The Accounts Office. You can simply email, fax or post details to us on a weekly or monthly basis and we'll do the rest, including making BACS payments to your employees if required.
The Accounts Office offer employee remuneration and maintenance of relevant information and returns to HM Revenue & Customs, including:
- Periodic (weekly or monthly) processing of wages and salaries, including payslips and direct payment by BACS transfer (if desired)
- Periodic HM Revenue & Customs payment summaries
- Calculation of National Insurance, Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, Tax Credits and all other statutory requirements, plus Student Loans, Attachment to Earnings, etc..
- Departmental / cost centre analysis (if appropriate) and any other required reporting
- Online HM Revenue & Customs new employee and leaver processing and completion of statutory forms such as P60, P45 and P46
- Online annual employer returns to HM Revenue & Customs
- Miscellaneous ancillary exercises
Give us a Call
To enquire about our Payroll Services or any of our other accounting services, please get in touch with one of our associates:
- David (Preston): 07788 727568
- Alan (Warrington): 07790 225798
- On-line Enquiry: Contact Us
Throughout the North West
With associates based in Preston in Lancashire and Warrington in Cheshire, The Accounts Office have customers throughout the North West including the Fylde Coast, Merseyside, Greater Manchester and as far north as Kendal in Cumbria.
From their central locations, they are well placed to serve individuals, sole traders, partnerships and SMEs in Accrington, Altrincham, Bacup, Blackburn, Blackpool, Bolton, Burnley, Bury, Chester, Chorley, Crewe, Fleetwood, Garstang, Kendal, Kirkham, Knott End, Lancaster, Leigh, Leyland, Lytham, Macclesfield, Middlewich, Morecambe, Northwich, Oldham, Oswaldtwistle, Poulton-le-Fylde, Preston, Skelmersdale, Southport, St Annes, St Helens, Stockport, Thornton Cleveleys, Warrington, Warton, Widnes, Wigan, Wirral, Wrexham and more!